Thursday

When a robin sings at dusk

When a Robin Sings at Dusk

When a robin sings at dusk,
The saddest day is worth living.

When a robin sings at dusk,
It's a time for thanksgiving.

When a robin sings at dusk,
It is singing its own song.

When a robin sings at dusk,
Lift your voice and sing along.


I can't believe it! It's only February and I'm already thinking about summer. Come summer, I will go "home"--that is, I will go to stay at Grandma's. Our renters are not going to vacate for a summer! And then we'll have all sorts of things--like Christmas in July (the neighbors will see the tree and think that my grandma is getting senile in her old age!), and dentist appointments. And then there will be a few times (I hope!) that I'll be completely bored because all the toys are in her low cellar (which is really just a part of the garage that the rest of the house is above by about three feet...no, two. Not even a meter). And we're going to get books from the library. Don't you worry, I'll take notes galore! And come August when we're back again, I'll even put on a new template...

Well, I just wanted to show you a bit of poetry. I think that I better wait until summer to see more.
Saro

No comments: