Friday

Alaska

Has anyone seen the news--I mean, I guess it was only west coast news...but Alaska Airlines seems to be in a lot of trouble...hm. It seems like every few weeks the Seattle Times has this news that some airplane thing happened (and it always seems to be about depressurization and luggage woes) and it always seems to be Alaska. I don't think a lot of those regularities are my imagination.

Just today there was another. I'd put in a link, but if anyone starts reading archives they have to eventually get a membership with the Seattle Times online. I mean, once the archives are a week old.

So exactly what is this to me--I mean, I'm here in China in a city where the only airlines is China Eastern (and we happen to be in Western China but we get China Eastern. Go figure)! Well, the problem is simply this. Our travel agent has set us up with Alaska when we fly from California to Seattle. I guess I can't complain because it's also funded somewhat by our organization...

But anyway, if you get a blog post about depressurization...hope that you don't get a blog post about depressurization.
Saro

No comments: