Wednesday

So!--Tintin, Finale Notepad, and KBCS

1. Look: Tintin goes to the Neurologist.

It's a good article, really! But I'm posing you a question:

Is Tintin a person who doesn't age because of all these growth problems, or is he timeless?

But I think this is a fascinating article and if you like health science and all that, like I do, it is worth having a look.

2. Daddy downloaded a free application this morning, Finale Notepad 2004. It's so cool, and I can't wait to try it out. It's basically putting down a music score, you know, notes and all that, and then you can play it and make sure it sounds right. What I always dreamed of. It's better than MIDIs, because I like composing and seeing how my music looks...

3. KBCS has had a bit of trouble, with their online streaming. It's so annoying, and that way I missed the Old Country. oh, well, because I am not missing Folksounds! Folksounds is a very cool program and I am very bummed if I miss it. But things are getting better, and that is han hao!
Saro

No comments: