Thursday

Thank you! Thank you very much!

If Leia doesn't like Han that much, why doesn't she push him away when he kisses her, huh? Mum says that I just won't get it if she has to explain it to me. Well, I mean, maybe she really likes him and won't admit it. But then she ought to be consistent! Humph.

Anyway, that brings up my favorite point in the movie, cause they're kissing and all of a sudden in walks C-3PO and he says, "Master, master! I've fixed it!" and they're both kissing and the poor droid has to kind of pull Han away from Leia. That's hilarious.

Anyway, about the time our hour was up (we have a weekly "Daddy-time"--half hour individually, but we can pool our Daddy-times and do a whole hour if we can agree on something...) the DVD froze up and our DVD player stopped working again. But we'll get it fixed and we'll be able to watch most, if not all, of the DVD now. It won't even work on our computer! Well, I am still in great suspense. What is going to happen? Are Leia and Han going to get all romantic? Darth Vader's conversation with the emperor looked as though there was something wrong. What on earth did Darth Vader do to himself to get a head like that? (Or is that even explained?) Ugh. Well, all I know is that at least one of the trio has got to be alive at the end of the film because there's a sequel. And Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford are credited on that one....hmmmmm.

My sister and I have had several disagreements as to "Who's better looking?" for different things (I don't care to mention exactly what, and it wasn't important anyway). Thankfully, we don't have any disagreements about who's better looking in Star Wars. Han, hands down, though I think the scarification of Mark Hamill's face was an improvement. Of course our Star Wars-fanatic friends, Micha and Kiana think we're crazy and like Luke better. Ugh. Han's funnier, if nothing else. "We're all fine here. We're all fine, thank you. How are you?"
Saro

No comments: