Wednesday

I forgot to tell you...

I have joke covers for Star Wars IV, V, and VI.

Star Wars IV; a New Pope: If anyone has seen the cover with this big picture of Luke and his lightsaber, Leia's head, Han Solo shooting a gun and looking terrible, Obi-wan Kenobi with an expression that looks like it has to do with the force, and the death star with x-wing fighters, I just drew that and added an old guy dressed like a pope in front of the death star.

Star Wars V; the Umpire Strikes Back: Sorry to whoever first coined that one, it came to my head innocently. I have Luke desperately trying to slide back to first (stealing second didn't quite work) and Darth Vader giving the hand signal for "he's out" (with storm troopers behind him, no less) and Leia running up with her arms spread wide in the "safe" gesture. Chewbacca is at bat and the Millenium Falcon is flying in lieu of the Goodyear blimp. :)

Star Wars VI: Return of the Jet-Eye: (Yes! for the longest time I thought that's what "Jedi" was!) Just a couple guys getting ready to fight the empire with their lightsabers but their eyes are in the shape of jets.

Alternate Star Wars V; the Empire Strikes Out: Darth Vader strikes out and somebody says, "Strike 3!--I'm dead."

No comments: