Saturday

The stories it tells...

I love to arrange music via Finale NotePad. It's a bit of a challenge, and yet it's so easy. I just get all wrapped in it.

But I find that I am working things into the music that weren't in the original piece. No, I don't mean changing the tune any. All I might write is a tag or introduction or a little "between" thing...a break, is it called?...but in the instrumentation, the way I arrange it, the introduction...I just start to tell a story...no, share an idea. Whatever. Anyway, it's really getting scary the way it's creeping up on me. What next? Is this weblog going to start writing its agenda into itself the way other things are? Hmmm?

But it is getting scary, and scary is the right word for it.

Believe me, nothing else worth blogging about happened today!
Saro

No comments: