Monday

Nothing much

All my news is news that won't interest you. But here goes:

1.) We're thinking of perhaps having Daddy preview Star Wars V--The
Empire Strikes Back--and see if the parts that would bother me are
short enough and spread out enough for me to simply close my eyes at a
given interval. Hm. That would be good news because if we did that, we
may do Return of the Jedi too and I would prefer to see the movie AND
read the book.

2.) 7 weeks until we leave this place for 6-8 weeks (for America!) and
5 until school ends. Yahoo!

3.) And finally, the same Americans that helped us with Mum's Mother's
Day present lent us some books. It actually kept me occupied for about
three hours!

Well, that's about it...OH, it has been raining! That is really neat.
It is also to cold to wear my dress. Bummer. :( But I know just what
I'll wear. It'll look neat.

Aloha!
Saro

No comments: