Sunday

Huh. I wonder what was on Atwater-Donnelly's website that got them blocked all of a sudden. Yep, their website seems to be blocked. It has the behavior of any other blocked website, found, but unable to connect. Or, it could be a fluke like Google had a while ago. Hope it's that!

Today was Mother's Day. Susie made Mum a card, and I gave her a copy of a song I had written (okay, it was a sort of an air arranged for flute, cello, and harp) and Micha, Kiana, and Skylie's mum offered to help us make her cookies (chocolate chip). I also sent her an ecard in Spanish, which I am thinking of learning when I have to learn a foreign language. Feliz dia de las madres! (did I spell that right?) And we all went out to dinner.

Well, here's a predicament. I was also orginally thinking about learning Russian and if I decided to have a Russian name I would be Katya or Yekaterina or Katia. And if I did German I'd be Katarina or Karin. And if I did Spanish I might be Catalina. Actually, this guy once called me "Katarina" and I thought he was saying "Catalina". Anyway, the only reason to take a name would be to have a cool weblog name. :)

By this time, you might've figured out my real name! I am still going by Saro for now, but I'm thinking that I might stop after this summer when I'm undergoing a massive weblog change. Or I'll wait until I get a new blog when I go home for good. Hum.

I wish there were something to write. So I guess I'll close.
Saro, Katya, Yekaterina, Katia, Katarina, Karin, Catalina

No comments: