Wednesday

Red's a rose in N. Americay

Whew! The time it took to get this here title! It's frightening...

These are a couple of two songs--I'm testing to see if I can make that thing link in the title. Actually, the songs are "Red is the Rose" and "North Americay", but I had no way of writing it quite the way I wanted to. SIGH. Oh, well.

Today is kind of a special day--I'm changing some of the household decorations and it's also the first of March. That nonwithstanding, I've got my computer time (I have but one hour a week for anything but email, cleaning and blogging) and it's going to be Finale Day! I'm going to do work on that "Deer Song" and do some other stuff too, time permitting.

Classes for the college started up again today. Which reminds me, I must download my February archives in case something happens to the online version...

Well, check out the two songs. I've got a lot to do yet. I have Folksounds to listen to, too! Last week Eric Hardee played Tommy Sands, but he played some song about Sadako and while it was a nice song I would really like it if he played "There Were Roses". Now, that's like my other favorite original sad song. I'm not calloused, but I do like sad songs--they do make you sad and that's not exactly why I like them. I don't know why I do like them...yeeks, I'm starting to talk like I'm talking to a psychologist. Mph. Oh, well, they just have a certain feeling to them.
Saro
(P.S. If Eric Hardee had played Daughters and Sons it would have also been quite worthwile to have stayed riveted to the computer. It was very worthwile anyway, though, because I did hear Tommy Sands which I've not ever--everything I've heard has been second hand)

No comments: