Tuesday

Pa's Fiddle

Hi, there, and guess what I found! I found this cool page...um...here's a link to it. It's a cool page about Laura Ingalls Wilder...do you know that there's a list of some of Pa's fiddle tunes and MIDI files with it? It also has stuff about her real life and the real people. Nobody knows who Mr. Edwards is! Sniff. Oh, well. Do check it out. I'm listening to "All the Bluebonnets are Over the Border" right now, and it's fun--though I would have loved to hear Pa Ingalls play it, myself.

Meantime, talking about music...I've really taken to composition. I wish I could post PDFs on this blog because I could put some of my compositions on here for you to see (and play?). It's fun to compose! Which reminds me, I've got to compose something about rain tomorrow. Bye-bye!
Saro

No comments: