Thursday

Another test...

I really have nothing to write today...it was a bad day, but that's about it. I spent all afternoon making a craft. So, I've another test for you...resolutions for fairy tale characters.

  1. My daughter can't spin straw into gold.
  2. Maybe she really is the fairest of us all.
  3. Why wait for the fairy godmother? I'll do my own thing.
  4. I will not try to tell my stepmother that I am pregnant, nor will I tell her that she's heavier than my husband.
  5. I will invite every fairy in the whole entire land and I will go over the list about six times.
  6. Don't trust sisters that smell of onions and check household clocks with external ones.
  7. I will build my house of bricks.
  8. I won't talk to strangers--nor pick flowers. I'll go directly to Grandma (and she hates 'em reverse cards!).
  9. If the chair is just right...find out how sturdy it is, first.
  10. I shall not dance around fires shouting my name if I don't want my name to be known.
The aside joke in #8 is an in-joke. Lemme know if you got it, anybody!

Again, answers are in the comments section. Lemme know what ya got!
Saro

No comments: