Monday

Back into the swing of things!

English corner started up again on Saturday! My friend came. She is kind of like the friends I'd have at ballet--a nice little acquaitance that I will remember for a long time. Anyway, she wanted to know 1.) How was my Spring Festival? 2.) Am I coming next week? and 3.) Where was my mother? I answered 1.) It was great, how was yours, 2.) Yes, I will, and 3.) She's sick and will be better next week.

Then Leonard showed up and wanted to know 1.) How was my Spring Festival? 2.) What did you do in Thailand? 3.) What do the people wear in Thailand? 4.) What are the houses like in Thailand? 4.) What would you do if you could go back to Thailand? 5.) What is the history of Thailand?

Then, Mrs. Fleming-Charmichael wanted to know what English Corner was all about and it was all about fairy tales and the Three Little Pigs. And now we know the tale backwards and forwards. So we told it to her backwards.

So, we're back in the swing of things. Have a good day!
Saro

No comments: