Wednesday

Have you seen Shrek?

My mum says when you work with kids, you have to bear with some of the most annoying or funny things. Like, we have a CD where somebody's asking kids, "What is this instrument?" and the kids yell, "a banjo!" and she says, "And where did the banjo come from, a long time ago?" and the kids yell, "Alabama!"

Well, a couple once said that they were doing this children's program and they'd be trying to sing something or explain something, and they'd be interupting, "Hey, have you seen Shrek?" or something like that.

So for a long time it was a joke with my sister and I, "Hey, have you seen Shrek?"

Well, that's probably been long forgotten--two whole years ago, and I've not seen either of the people in question for over a year now (but dress up for Hallowe'en and...). I in fact forgot it until...yesterday! And then, it was fun to watch Shrek finally.

Well, the movie was fun, it seemed like everything was the opposite of the way it would be in fairy tales. That was really funny, but I got to warn you...there was some "bathroom humor", so...

Well, that's all I have to say for now...
Saro

No comments: