Friday

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

Thanks to the Irish-sayings.com's list of St. Patrick's Day sayings for the title! (and if you're interested, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to say it and you need a membership with that sayings place to hear it)

Anyway, today is St. Patrick's day and I think that a good dose of the tin whistle would be a wonderful idea! Don't you? Let's see...I can play "Jig of Slurs", "Blarney Pilgrim", "Swallowtail Jig", "The Road to Lisdoonvarna", "Merrily Kiss the Quaker", etc. I guess I shouldn't play Athol Highlanders, should I? ;)

So, Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh again and I will post something else when something interesting happens...oh, wait!!!

We got our flight reservations for July! We get to leave July 1st, China time, and get to Seattle-Tacoma Intl. Airport on the 2nd, America time! Is that cool or what? A whole month in America. I suppose I ought to learn the words and tune to "Washington, My Home," but I don't actually like that song. Guess I'll have to write my own Washington song, huh? So I am just so excited and the poor computer's taking it because I'm typing hard and fast! I like to type fast, incidentally. Some people say that to type really fast and not move around so much, one should switch to Dvorak from QWERTY. I met someone like that once. In my own personal opinion, though--it's much more fun to travel all over the keyboard. But I've been typing for two or three years, I think, so I've got lots of practice by now...
Saro O'Something

No comments: