Saturday

Quiet

It's so quiet around here! Not in the streets, which are still their bustling selves--I guess people there live in Lone Valley and this is the place that their relatives will come to.

But the students are a different matter. They've either gone home by now or probably won't. So it's very quiet on campus. You can walk down a sundrenched walk and the only sound (besides the call of birds) will be your footsteps. It's like living in a ghost place--except I was used to that, at home--it would be late afternoon and a few cars would drive by, maybe, but the yard would be quiet and still. It's a nice feeling, solitude--when taken in moderation.

Oh, I got 80% on my science test--it was names and the names of specific theories, which make my eyes glaze over. I did, however, remember that Mendel's first name was Gregor. How do you forget a name like that?
Saro

No comments: