Wednesday

I wish...


My ballet teacher always said to keep in touch. We sort of did, but I was nervous about picking up the phone and calling someone, and she was kind of busy. When we did talk, I could hear her cat miao and her voice combined with that made it feel more homelike. But we lost touch and her 'phone number changed and she moved to another city. I wish I had kept in touch now. Sometimes I wish that I'd find whatever community center she's teaching at, walk in, and ask, "Do you remember me? It's Saro," and maybe tell her that I have a weblog and that I think about her a lot. Perhaps it's still possible, but I doubt it.

By the way, if you look at the picture on the profile, that's us in our Hallowe'en costumes. Best laugh I've had at my costume for years! We're dressed up as our "favorite folksingers".

The other picture, if it works, is a picture of us having a laugh. We were trying to do a skit with folk songs and dumb jokes and that's why we look so silly.
Saro

No comments: