Saturday

Just killing time

Sawatdii-ka again. I'm not going to write about this vacation yet, but I am just going to write. I edited my profile, looks like it's up to 16 views! (Who looked at it?) I forgot something, a really big highlight of the trip, because I forgot to jot down notes. It was that wonderful.

  • Seeing Kanya, Mum's pen pal, and getting to see the Thai countryside.
I checked my blog, WOW! The bullets are flowers!

Well, look what happens when i put Dvorak typing on this weblog:

Yd. 'gcjt xpr,b urq hgml.e rk.p yd. na;f ygp'grco. eriov

I love it! This Apple Macintosh has these really cool things that let you use all sorts of keyboard modes. I typed:

  • The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy turquoise dogs
  • , or,
  • Yd. 'gcjt xpr,b urq hgml.e ruk.p yd. na;f ygp'grco. eriov


I'm just killing time right now. Maybe I should take a nap on the pillow Kanya's grandma made us or else I should admire my hill tribe worry doll that we got at--yeeks, another thing--the Tribal Museum.
Saro

No comments: