Friday

Goodnight and joy be with you all

This may be the last post for a while--or it may not. There might be another one tonight yet, but definitely not tomorrow. We have to leave the apartment at eight o'clock, and then we're leaving Lone Valley at 9:45. We get to Kunming who knows when. 10 something, I know.

I have my own private diary which I will write in when I want to do a blog post. So that means that I will have some interesting Thailand adventures to tell you. We're going to Chiang Mai for about three days, then we're taking a day trip to a little town near Phitsanulok to visit some pen pal of my mother's (it's really hard to explain, but it's a girl about my cousin Michelle's age who my mum has corresponded with since she was really little). We're not touching Bangkok, which is fine with me because I've seen pictures of it and it's crowded, unlike Lone Valley. Kunming and Chiang Mai are enough for me.

Well, that's about all I can think to say right now...maybe I'll get a snack or read The Golden Goblet or something.
Saro

No comments: