Thursday

Two more days now

It's almost summer--I'm talking about vacation, I mean. Friday is the last day. And then, I have two weeks to straighten and sort out my room and things to see what I'll take home and what I'll leave. This isn't gonna be as hard as next year--I'm coming back, you know. But in the more immediate future I'm going to have some fun, because our friends are coming over this week, and on Saturday my sister and I are going to try to do a tea party. And Sunday is Father's Day. I wish I could post his card online when he's seen it, but the pictures are probably copyright. Which is too bad, 'cause I really like what I came up with. Do you believe I couldn't find any cards of that nature around even though I searched? Actually, I'm not making any sense, am I?

Well, I'm pretty bored, actually, I mean about blog entries. I can't wait to get to America where I think there'll be something to write about (Just hope it isn't ten ways to survive a plane crash, depressurization, my Grandma is getting on my nerves, stuck in Kunming, Hong Kong, or San Fransisco, or any of the above, etc.!). Well, we've already made going to one restaurant an almost given, which is just music to my ears....actually, it isn't!

I have really nothing else to say. But I better go now...I've got to illustrate something and something else (Is Something and Something Else a Jane Austen book?)...
Saro

No comments: