Wednesday

My second-favorite place on earth

The Death Star is my second-favorite place on earth. It's actually a beautiful place. It's got a lot of trees, a beautiful grove. There's a stone seat that we call the Emporer's throne, underneath a tree. There's a pretty little place full of clover and roses. We ignore the W.C. in the backround.

How did it get such a crazy name? It all started when in February or so we watched Star Wars and made up a spoof outside. It served the purpose of the Death Star, and from then on, we call it that. But it's many places, a castle, a garden, a spaceship, a lovely place to sit, etc. I love it!

I think there's about 7 favorite places on earth (personally). My backyard, the Death Star, the little corner park in Seattle, Beacon Hill Playground, Grandma's rock garden, Throne Park, and a certain park in Burien.

It's wonderful to have something to write about, for once, and time to write it.
Saro

No comments: