Friday

Lindsay!!!


Whitney handed me the gob of frosting and told me to adorn other people with it. I adorned Lindsay and she got right back at me...

Yesterday was Mum's birthday. We burst in during class hours and serenaded her and then dived out of the way. That made her class prepare a big party for her. Before that, however, she was supposed to try on Linda's Tibetan costume:
And let me try it, too:

And then there was the party with a lot of fun things, like a cake with 43 candles on it, and the whole class was giving her cards and things. One of the candles burned down and burned a bit of frosting, but otherwise it was okay. I ate my cake quickly, and a good thing it was, too--at the end, they plastered everybody with frosting from any spare cake! Hence the fact that Lindsay and I got into a two-minute fight.

Well, that's about it...there's really nothing much going on that's really interesting to write about. I wrote a poem recently that doesn't make a lot of sense so you can add your own meaning to it--but I'm not sure if I want to post it just yet. It's hard to decide. I happen to think it's one of my better ones (call me a hack poet, I don't mind!) but it's just...oh, I'll just wait and see. Maybe a little later.
Saro

No comments: