Monday

Random Thoughts

I was sure that I heard rain on the roof this morning--then I realized it was the neighbor's shower.

I feel so guilty. I wish it would rain and be cold all winter. It was wonderful that it lasted as long as it did.

Don't misunderstand--I want what's best for the crops. But everybody wants something for himself, sometimes big, sometimes small, and I see no harm in wishing for something a little bit selfish--so long as it isn't wrong--if you know what's selfish and what isn't. And if your wish is selfish because it's not best for other people, you should only be half-serious. But otherwise I think it's fine.

Now--the connection has been down, and I really want to type down the random thoughts I had all formulated into a blog post last night as I was falling asleep. You know the problem with that? It gets connected to my dreams and when I wake up I don't remember the dreams.

Well, as soon as I remember it, connection or no I will make a cyber copy. Or at least type it into the computer. Don't worry!

I will wind up with a riddle:
Who can murder people, marry people, start and end wars and countries, and cure the common cold? (answers are on the comments page)

No comments: