Friday

When the sun shines again

Well, it seems the cloudy spell we've been going through has ended. Maybe some people (if you lived here) would say, "FINALLY!" but I will miss the rain. I had to miss a rain yesterday because there was too much schoolwork. It's awful, when each rain in its "proper" month must become an occasion. Next to people, it's climate that I miss most of all.

My mum is doing a song, that goes "Weave weave weave me the sunshine out of the falling rain," and she's explaining that in our culture rain is sad and sunshine is happy. Well, I have a hard time with that, because while if the sun never shone it would be awful, rain is what I want from September to May. A sunbreak? Sure, but the rain is the best.

I hate living in an apartment where if I must miss rain I cannot hear the sound of it. It'll be interesting going back home and sleeping in the downstairs bedroom and maybe having to hear it outside on the porch.

Fifty-two visits since March 31st! I like this Clustrmap thing. I just wonder why people have googled or just checked out all over the midwest!
Saro

No comments: