Wednesday

stupid glibs

Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
Being Famous
today I went out of my dulcimer to go singing and was mobbed by a huge crowd of frogs. I danced to get out of there as fast as I could. I met up with Aubrey Atwater and we went to eat at Azteca. We left there and went to the tin whistle and saw something amazing. It was a large lonesome valley and we were in awe. Next, my songs came up to me and asked for my autograph and I gladly did so. Aubrey Atwater and I went to my banjo and had a sleepover. We ate SweetTarts and Chinese Microwave Popcorn. We watched Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and played Musical Chairs. Photographers tried to take pictures of us, but my harmonica kept them away. We had lots of fun and we wailed all night long.


Anyway, isn't that great?

Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
Greetings, Earthlings!
In the book War of the pianos, the main character is an anonymous folksinger who records the arrival of swans in KY. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the swans continue to sing everything in sight, until they are killed by the common dance.

No comments: