Sunday

Daylight Savings Time

Nyah, nyah--in China there's no such thing as Daylight Savings Time! Thus, there's no wake-up schedule...

But things are different and we have our own inconveniences. For example, on Mondays and Wednesdays I listen to KBCS, during standard time, from 11 to 12 or 11 to 1 respectively. But now, I will listen from 10-11 or 10-12 respectively. That's actually kind of inconvenient. Also, For Better or For Worse will update earlier.

Have you seen my ClustrMap? The small dots can just mean a google search or an accidental link to it. So it's a little misleading. And the big dot in Germany is us because we need to access it through a German server. But otherwise...I'll be able to see the big Illinois dot get really big because of a certain grandmother of mine!!! But I honestly don't know a soul in Florida, South Dakota, Poland, or New York. The one up almost in Canada is probably a friend of my dad's. And the one in Hong Kong is probably a friend of my mom's. Probably. But otherwise...my dad got accidental or just checking out dots in all habitable continents. Wonder if I'll ever reach that point?

The tin whistle is going real well. I am playing a lot of Irish tunes on it, as well as one Klezmer and one Balkan and one Bach (give me any ethnic instrument and you'll get the same thing) (Chinese instruments included) (Oh, yeah, I can play a few Chinese songs on the whistle, too!). It sounds cool, except I like to add a snap and trill to a few things. Which kind of changes things.

Oh, well. Nothing much happened today.
Saro

No comments: