Friday

A strange happening

Yesterday, the internet was completely down after early morning. We heard it was going to be fixed by Sunday or later, but it seems that late at night it got up again. Now early in the morning! I thought that weird. Now, I realize that it's only a little after eight, they probably haven't started working today yet. Anyway, I will write everyday, but whether you get it every day is another matter.

Anyway, I've looked at my map and a lot of little dots everywhere, it seems. The big dot in Germany is me, and I know who's on the Illinois place. I wouldn't know what the big dot in the New York area is, except when I clicked "map with smaller clustrs" I found it was several little visits from a large area in the New York/Connecticut/Massachusets area (how I know where New England states are approximately when I have little idea of other areas is a looooong story, okay?).

Well, I will write soon, and as soon as I can, it'll be posted. Okay?
Saro

No comments: