Monday

At the Office

This is all in Chinese. I have to guess at publishing buttons, and I'm just glad I know the Blogger interface so well. I'm writing on the office computer because the internet in our home is down (again!) and I don't want to wait or publish via email that much, because it adds so many weird line-breaks. But enough complaining.

For school this week I have to write a paper about some disease. I'm having a hard time choosing between diabetes, AIDS, or leukemia. I asked Mom and she said, "What a cheerful decision". But then she suggested leukemia. I'm actually kind of glad. AIDS is interesting and horrible, but it also bears a bit of an aura of "starving children in Africa". We should help starving children in Africa, but it's not a suitable threat. In my opinion.

No comments: