Sunday

And now...

Hellooooo! Anybody here? I don't blame you for not being here. It's not like I've posted or anything. After a long time of debating and an assurance from my father that this probably fell under "fair use", I have decided to post my best Beatle album cover spoof:
Please click on it to get it better. And remember, I'm not trying to break copywright. If I am, I am completely unawares. By the way, L-R: John "Chewie" Lennon, George "Han" Harrison (coincidence!), Ringo "Leia" Starr and Paul "Luke" McCarteny.

But other than that I have been barely writing. I think I will do a little bit o' writing about Seattle's busses, soon, though. Stay tuned, and let me know if you have good ideas (for writing, not Beatles albums!)...

-----------------------(o)(o)---------------------------
--------------------(-----------)------------------------
--------------(==============)------------------
----------------(----|--------|-----)---------------------
--------------------/\------/\---------------------------

This is my frog smiley!

No comments: