Saturday

Aaaack!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long!

By the way, when I post, I post the truth, as it is at that time. That means, if I say that, oh, say, I wrote to some friend in Timbuctu and she hasn't responded yet, and then she does respond to me, look at the time. It may be that I posted that before I got the answer. Just a thing to keep in mind.

Besides that, there's really nothing to do. Yesterday was Friday the 13th. We're not superstitious, but it turned out to be a really bad day! Yuk. Next Friday the 13th I plan to have a blast!

Kiana and me played Polly Pockets yesterday. It was pretty funny. Kiana and I often carry have the dolls carry on conversations. When it's dolls, she tells me what to say. When it's both of us acting out, I tell her what to say.

But we don't mind. It's pretty funny. Kiana has a bit of a lisp, and one time she demanded the prisoner brought before her, and added in a very impressive voice, "And now you'll have to be a Thith Lord like your father!"

And the poor prisoner, trying not to laugh, said, "I don't think so. I'm a Jedi."

But we have fun.

Thursday I took a picture of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road and pasted in new heads. I'd show you, but it's probably copyrighted, huh?

Ta-ta for now
Saro

No comments: