Thursday

Spoiled Grandchildren

"You might want to order Generation whistles from this
website..." part of some advice I asked for and got
back in January about tin whistles. I filed it away
for future reference in the back of my head, and when
Grandma S. and my aunt Langenariza Schnickleheimer
offered to buy me a couple of whistles, I readily
agreed and pulled out a C and a Bb at Lark in the
Morning Musique Shoppe (sp?) in Pike Place Market.
Little did I remember about the Generation whistles,
nor did I even check the brand. Now I'm playing
whistle music lower instead of higher and am quite
delighted. Unfortunately, Grandma J.'s house doesn't
have any acoustics worth speaking of (when it comes to
whistles, that is), so I have to wait to go home and
check it out in our concrete block apartment.

Anyway, life is VERY busy right now. I am going to
have to go. Write more later. Gotta get ready for Mt.
Tahoma (a.k.a. Ranier. Why did they change the name?!)
Saro

No comments: