Wednesday

A Title

Well...well...well...

As you may or may not know, come June I'm abandoning this blog and starting a new one. Although it's only March, I'm thinking of titles and motifs. My latest is a Gaelic title used by Turlough O'Carolan. Sorry, it won't be in Gaelic. I recently found out how to pronounce that title, actually! I'm trying to think up an appropriate tagline and URL...

By the way, I was just thinking about Dvorak keyboards today. I don't know why--well, actually, I do, but it's complicated as a sci-fi novel, or at least relatively. Anyway, back to Dvorak. They say it's more efficient, but I tried to learn it once and I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. Besides, can you use the keys in order to come up with a great long "word" like QWERTYUIOP? I once had a character in a silly story known as Qwerty Uiop. However, I do find research and stuff behind this stuff interesting. I had this typing program user manual that just brushed on it, and it's interesting.

Ah, yes...folk music, keyboards, Gaelic...what do you think of my mind? Pretty convoluted? That would be the nice way to put it.

No comments: