Friday

Lethargy

I love it here, but I wish I had as much to do as I did at home. I'm right now in a state of lethargy because of school but mostly because of boredom. I finish school, and then I have little to do or else I'm plopped in front of the computer all the day long. Well, there's two things I can do about this: I can take a walk, or even, sometimes, go to the English library and read an abridged classic. So, I plan to do this when I can. But, unfortunately, I have to finish my schoolwork and then have it checked and I'm not allowed to leave the house without permission if my work is undone and/or unchecked. So I'm trying to do more in the morning so I have time, energy and desire to do other things besides sit in front of the computer, eat, and complain about being bored. Let's see if it works...

No comments: