Thursday

Summer Pics!


Me reading a book outside Grandma's house. Note the "Leia Braids" I was wearing!
Now we find out I was reading the "Return of the Jedi" novel! Ha-ha.
A Piccolo Pete on Independence Day.
Me in my "Laura Ingalls" dress on July 4th. That's my first time with a sparkler!
Another shot of me with the sparkler. I look better in that shot!
I am dancing in this one...to...
Balkanarama! Who can not dance to their music? (Besides my sister, I mean?)
Curly fries and a new CD! Our afternoon is complete!
Tacoma's Waterfront. My sister is sitting on the remains of an excercise trail.
Copying sculptures is really fun! Any questions?
Again, I copy sculptures, though I think I got that a bit wrong :o(
A Christmas tree! Haven't seen one of those since the Christmas before last!
Of course, not only presents get to hide under the Christmas tree! This was a favorite spot!
Miao! Miao! Miaaoooooo!
Is that present there for meee?
All my friends. I'm the shortest one!
We like to goof off. That's a bathroom!
Dub-Dub!
Christmas dinner!
Little Alfred. He's just one of the many stray cats we played with this summer.

That's all for now. More later!
Saro

No comments: