Thursday

On the other hand...

...Look at her eyes! Okay, I actually can't see much
emotion in those eyes. Actually, none at all. Oh,
well. It's a nice effect.

Actually, I should've written this weeks ago. We
finally saw Fiddler on the Roof, which may be my
favorite musical. As usual, my favorite person is the
eldest daughter. But apparently I am most like the
youngest daughter.

Anyway, if I were rich....doo doo doo doo doo
doo....(and grown up) I'd buy me a nice house and if I
were REALLY rich, I'd support myself while writing
full-time. THAT would be cool. But who would read MY
writing? Who reads this, for that matter? (Yes, Daddy,
Grandma, and any of my other regulars, I know YOU do.
But who'd BUY it?)

Anyway, at Tevye's last utterance of "on the other
hand", my sister was giggling, but between some
information from my information-giving aunt and some
"experience" (e.g. being "well-read") I wasn't,
exactly. Does he have to think out loud? Maybe we
could have Klezmer tunes in the background. Hm?
Well, who knows?
I'm "trying" to write a musical that my sister and I
will put on and another one that is completely a
flight of fancy.

Anyway, (my favorite word is anyway) we've been
keeping track of who is hotter, Luke or Han. At last
count it was Luke: 4; Han: 3; and Mixed or No Opinion:
2. One of the mixed is originally for Luke, the other
originally for Han. But they're leaning to the other
side.

Completely on the other hand I'm coming up with a
bunch of crazy ideas for yet ANOTHER story. It's about
three different people, Anna, her brother Enet (I made
that name up and it's NOT French or pseudo-French),
and their cousin Janet. It's sort of set in this
fantasy-time, which means it's nowhere and notime,
just somewhere and sometime. Anna is compassionate and
loving, Janet is adventurous and has great ideas and
Enet is quiet and gentle. Anyway, they each have their
own adventure where they see the good and bad of their
qualities (every quality really does have a bad side,
for example, if one is completely the politest of
polites, then one's name really ought to be Pollyanna
or something...)

Anyway, that's about all...
Saro

No comments: